Womens CenterThe Birthing Center
Choose St. Vincent Hospital for one of life's most precious events – your baby's delivery. As part of the hospital's Women's Center, the Birthing Center offers expert obstetrical care provided in warm, inviting suites equipped with the latest medical equipment. Plus, should your baby need special care, the Newborn Intensive Care Unit (NICU) is just steps away from the birthing rooms, offering 24-hour care by our experienced board-certified neonatologists.
St. Vincent birthing amenities include
- Management of Pain
- Holistic methods such as birthing balls and water therapy
- Medical management such as epidurals and anesthesiology around the clock
- C-section birth in the department
- NICU attend birth
- Warm, friendly nursing staff provide individualized care
- Lactation specialists available 6 days a week
Exercise Your Birthing Options
To make sure you remain as comfortable as possible during postpartum care, you decide when and how long your new baby is in your room. You may choose to have your baby in your room at all times or you may decide to spend some private time relaxing while St. Vincent's full-service nursery cares for your baby.
St. Vincent offers
- Open visitation policy - dads may choose to stay overnight
- WiFi availibility
- Family lounges
- Complimentary snack basket
- Infant security alarms
about the St. Vincent Women's Center, Birthing Center, NICU, or want to schedule a tour, please call (920) 433-8329.